Thursday, March 6, 2014

An olio of ideas

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I have been dutifully writing in the word "olio" in my crossword puzzles for years and decided to finally put it to real-world use. Still, I will forever confuse it with "oleo". 

*****

When I mentioned that I would be making a garden bench for tomorrows video, Jason Othoudt sent me over a picture of in indoor bench he built out of 2x4s, plywood, and box joints. Super cool design.




*****
 Lucas Marques sent over a picture of his version of the guitar pick box made with Purpleheart.


*****

And heres one Dimitris Fragoulopoulos made for his brother.


*****
Ian Mills made some of my hair accessories. Cool!


*****
Finally, check out Seth Lavallees beautiful version of my Kindle case with spectacular inlay.



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment